Sunday 26 March 2017

Photos: This Nigerian lady is looking for her mother who's been missing for 28 years


A 31 year old Nigerian lady named Queen Ezeanochie from Klofia Awka-Etiti, Anambra state is searching for her mother named Uche Ojukwu Ezeanochie who she says left home one day in 1989 for Enugu and never returned home since then.

While narrating her story to LailasBlog.com, Queen, pictured below with her mother, said her mum, Uche Ojukwu Ezeanochie then in her 20s, had gone to Enugu to purchase admission into Enugu state University as she wanted to further her education.

Queen was only three years old and her younger brother three months old when this happened

Read what she told LailasBlog after she sent us a mail and we spoke to her on phone:
Dear Laila,
Good evening, I hope this meets you well. Please help me post this on your blog for awareness. Thanks and God bless you. 
This is my mum! She is half Hausa, half Igbo (my maternal grandmother is a Hausa woman from Kano).
According to my aunt, my mum left home one day to Enugu to buy admission form and since then, no one has seen her. I was three years old then and my younger brother was three months old. She's been missing now for 28years. 
All pictures of her have faded, but someone gifted me with this one last month. Please! Help me post this on your blog. 
Anybody with any useful information about her should contact 2347068591076. Her mother is still alive and she has three kids.
Myself, my entire family have been looking for her all these years. Before I came to you, I have searched and searched. 
People used to tell us back then that they sighted her at the border between Cameroun and Nigeria, one even said they once spotted her with a baby tied to her back. In truth, none of these sightings were ever confirmed to be true. 
Yet, I have been searching, hoping that one day, I would find anybody that knows her or maybe find online the baby people said they spotted her with back then. I am really hoping someone reaches out to me.
 Anybody with any useful information about her should please contact me on 2347068591076.  
Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment